JOHN LENNON Morpeth Short Sleeve Shirt - White
Our new Summer 2021/22 MORPETH SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT is an easy to wear style with a white base cloth and Hghlight print of guitar like plectrums arranged in circular fashion, with hues of teal, black, yellow, mustard and brown.
Style this shirt with Black jeans/chinos or dark indigo coloured jeans or shorts.
* White shirt with highlight multi coloured plectrum print
* Regular Australian Mens Fit
* Contrasting retro 1970's style print on the inner collar
* Contrast retro 1970's style print cuffs when worn cuffed
* Retro 1970's style print placket
* Contrasting Burnt Orange John Lennon caricature embroidery on right hip
* Premium quality 100% Cotton Sateen fabrication
* John Lennon ''Give Peace a Chance'' quotation sewn into the lower placket
* Signature John Lennon Peace Symbol button
* Free Delivery Australia wide
* International orders welcome
All JOHN LENNON styles are limited edition with only around 300 made worldwide.
Inspired by the legend's own sense of style and based around what John Lennon used to get around in in the late '60's and up to the time of his tragic death.
They are a stand out from the crowd shirt, just as John Lennon was a stand out from the crowd musician.
Sizing Guide & Measurement Info :
*All Measurements are quoted in inches
*Sleeve Length is taken from the Centre of the Back to sleeve cuff
*Chest Measurement is from one inch below arm pit
*Front & Back length measurements are taken from the high point where the shoulder joins the neck collar